What is Artist Management?
An artist’s agent is a professional who acts as an intermediary between the artists he manages and the various players in the art market. He advises artists to help them develop their artistic career. He represents and defends the interests of his artist clients with professional interlocutors.
Being an artist’s manager represents a considerable asset for the artists: he proposes personal or collective exhibition projects and conceives them. At least, this is our own vision of what an artist’s agent should be.
Are you an artist ?
Here are the services provided :
- Creation of a personalized biography
- Setting up a catalog
- Content on the site’s blog
- Organization of exhibitions and events
- Promotion of your work
- Representation of your art
Are you interested in our artists ?
Here’s what I propose :
- To act as an intermediary between the client and the artist
- The setting up of a specialized transport of the works to your destination.
- To consider your request and propose the best approach
- To advise you towards the work of an artist who suits you the most
- To support you, to advise, and to accompany you with your art collection